sweep (plural sweeps)
- The person who steers a dragon boat.
- A chimney sweep.
- A search (typically for bugs [electronic listening devices]).
- (cricket) A batsman"s shot, played from a kneeling position with a swinging horizontal bat.
- A lottery, usually on the results of a sporting event, where players win if their randomly chosen team wins.
- Jim will win fifty dollars in the office sweep if Japan wins the World Cup.
5 letters in word "sweep": E E P S W.
Anagrams of sweep:
Words found within sweep: